Come practice in Danbury, a city in Fairfield County, located approximately 50 miles northeast of New York City. It has the quintessential New England feel as well as a cosmopolitan, vibrant city lifestyle.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including malpractice with tail coverage
- Well-established hospital-based facility
- Join 7 other oncologist
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Great call schedule of 1:8
- Full staff support
- Friendly Connecticut town, nice place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail