A single-specialty group in Doylestown, PA is looking for a general gastroenterologist to join 10 other gastroenterologists and 3 mid-level providers.
You will have the option to do advanced procedures. This position is a mix of inpatient and outpatient, with rounding in just one hospital.
This is a great place for recent graduates to be mentored by their experienced physicians. This is also a great place for experienced physicians as the work is plentiful and best of all, your income will be augmented by RVU production.
Doylestown, PA is a lovely, historic walking town that is close to the beach, mountains, and tons of lakes. Bucks County has great school districts with affordable housing. It is also 1.5 hours from NYC.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2791980.
- General gastroenterology (ERCP and EUS optional)
- 1:11 call split equally among the gastroenterologists
- Full days of clinical and procedural work
- 30 days of PTO for exceptional work-life balance
- Mentorship for recent graduates
- Bonuses available based on RVU-based productivity
- Start with a competitive base salary plus a robust benefits package
- Doylestown is just an hour from downtown Philadelphia and 1.5 hours from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail