San Antonio is a popular Texas city know for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze with shaded pathways that connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It is also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events. In this vibrant and unique city, you can also enjoy professional sports, Six Flags, and the largest rodeo in the country.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Seeking experienced, self-motivated, service-minded, and confident physicians
- Several clinically diverse practice opportunites
- Compensation and time off consistently at the top of market for role
- Should be proficient in performing regional and peripheral nerve blocks
- Primarily adults
- No OB, trauma, transplant, or CV coverage required
- Health, dental, life, and disability plans
- Large city with low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail