A new nocturnist opportunity is now available in California. They are offering a flexible schedule, and the incoming physician will see 6 to 8 admissions per shift. The night shifts are from 6 pm to 7 am, and swing shifts are from 4 pm to 2 am. The ICU is closed, and no procedures are required.
This position offers a lucrative salary of 340k+ with the ability to pick up extra shifts. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
A California license in hand or in the process is necessary, and able to start within 90 to 120 days. Do not hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need is ASAP, no residents or visas
- 13-hour shifts, average admissions of 6 can spike to 10
- Closed ICU and no procedures required
- You have a 'swing' with you until 2 am
- $340K+ bonus and benefits (W2)
- 1099 or employed
- 40 minutes to Downtown San Francisco
- Please send your CV to kim.constantin@compHealth.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail