Excellent opportunity for pediatrician to work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off in a traditional practice setting with both inpatient and outpatient coverage. You will see an average of 15 - 20 patients per day. You will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, call is nurse triaged. When off, the time is yours.
This employed position with a well-known health system requires no weekend clinic coverage, with excellent compensation.
The area's natural beauty is world-renowned. In addition to giant, old-growth redwood forests, wild rivers, and rugged coastline, the region boasts abundant wildlife. You will enjoy many outdoor activities like salmon and steelhead fishing, kayaking, birding, camping, and hiking. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs, and there are public and private school options. The area boasts several vibrant organizations dedicated to the promotion of the arts, culture and history of the region.
We have many pediatric positions available nationwide and we will help you find the right position. Apply now Call Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 and send CV to email@example.com. Please refer to job #2400945.
- No weekend clinic hours
- Work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. When off, the time is yours
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient opportunity
- Employed position
- See 15 - 20 patients a day
- Some inpatient coverage
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Great area for outdoor lifestyle and quality of life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail