A new pediatric geneticist opportunity is now available in North Dakota at a large healthcare system. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. The incoming physician will join another full-time geneticist and 1 part-time geneticist. The staff also includes a genetic counselor in medical genetics and metabolism and 5 genetic counselors in hereditary cancer clinic, reproductive medicine, maternal-fetal medicine, and internal medicine. You will have support from a large team of board-certified and fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region. There is also an opportunity for involvement in newborn screening and management of children and adults with inborn metabolic disorders.
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus or loan repayment, paid occurrence malpractice, medical and benefits, life insurance and disability, 20 days of vacation, 5 days of CME time and $4,000 stipend, paid medical society dues, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, and a relocation package.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2657319.
- Sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- Pediatric geneticist position
- Join 1 full-time and 1 part-time geneticist
- Team of genetic counselors
- Support from a very large team of BC specialists
- Opportunity for involvement in newborn screening
- Best schools in the nation and home to 2 universities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail