Minot, North Dakota boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the nation and is well known as a great place to live and raise a family. Minot offers activities for all interests including a community theater, symphony orchestra, art galleries, junior hockey team, and a newly expanded mall, and a zoo. On the banks of the Souris River, Roosevelt Park Zoo is home to bears and big cats, plus many birds.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $285K in the 1st year (base of $255K and commencement bonus of $30K)
- Hospital-employed traditional position, primarily outpatient (inpatient volume is pretty low)
- Established office with a 9 total of pediatrician in group
- 5-day workweek (.5 a day for paperwork) and a 1:5 weekend call schedule
- When on call you will attend deliveries when requested, newborn and inpatient rounding
- See 25 patients per day (once established)
- Teaching opportunities are available
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail