An orthopedic surgeon is needed in Ohio. There are 2 facilities that are 25 miles apart that are combining their efforts to hire a general orthopedic surgeon. Subspecialties are welcome as long as you cover the general volume. They have an immediate need and will move fast for the right candidate. You will work 4 days a week, 2 days at each hospital, and there will be no call. There is strong support from experienced CRNAs. Experienced candidates are preferred, as there is no mentorship available. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance, PTO, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed and salaried position plus production-based RVU bonuses
- Work 4 days a week and there will be no call
- Work 2 days at 1 hospital and 2 days at another hospital that are 25 miles apart
- General orthopedics, experience preferred
- Can practice subspecialty in addition to general orthopedics
- H-1B and J-1 visas welcomed
- Immediate need due to growth, have strong support from experienced CRNAs
- Low cost of living, 1 hour to Cincinnati
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail