You will find awe-inspiring natural beauty in Montrose, the base camp for exploring Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park and Gunnison Gorge National Forest. Hiking, kayaking, white water rafting, and mountain biking are summer favorites here, and nearby Telluride provides some of the best skiing opportunities in the West. This small city has low crime, affordable housing, and good schools.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please call Josh Tepper at 203.663.9396 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fellowship training required
- Ankle replacements required due to proximity to ski and snowboarding centers
- General ortho call 1:6
- New grads welcome to apply
- Da Vinci Xi and MAKO robots onsite
- Collaborative facility with weekly group discussions of cases
- Guaranteed salary for 18 months then RVU production model
- As much as $100K in loan repayment over 3 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail