CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Monterey is a city on California's rugged central coast. It has a popular strip of gift shops, seafood restaurants, and bars in converted factories. Also, famous is Monterey Bay Aquarium, with thousands of marine animals and plants on display in underwater and interactive exhibits.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $290K to $333K or fee for service model
- W2 wRVU model plus quality-based bi-annual incentive model with 1 year guaranteed
- 100% outpatient work with no call schedule
- Private practice style setting offering schedule flexibility and autonomy
- 1 hour for evaluations and 30 minutes for med management (up to the psychiatrist)
- Join a fast growing practice with robust telemedicine to make seeing patients virtually easier
- Child psychiatrist must be fellowship trained
- Ideally want physicians that are available now, but will consider 2022s
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail