CompHealth is currently assisting a Connecticut mental health clinic with their search for a child/adolescent and adult psychiatrist with addictions experience. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You must be willing to see substance abuse patients. An addiction fellowship is not required.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation the first 2 years, 10 holidays, 2 personal days, 9 sick days, 1 week of CME plus a stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in Bridgeport, a historic seaport city in the state of Connecticut. It is also the largest city in the state, located in Fairfield County at the mouth of the Pequonnock River on Long Island Sound. It is 60 miles from Manhattan and 40 miles from the Bronx, it is bordered by the towns of Trumbull to the north, Fairfield to the west, and Stratford to the east.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with a base salary plus production bonuses
- Complete benefits package with generous time off
- Must be willing to see substance abuse patients
- 100% outpatient position with no call or weekends
- Will consider a hybrid model with 2 days remote and 3 days on-site, will also consider part time
- Suboxone Certification is a plus
- Spanish-speaking is preferred
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail