You will enjoy practicing in this South Carolina town with a great university, its own airport, diverse retail venues, and fine dining. You will be only a short drive away from famous beaches on the Outer Banks and Cape Hatteras.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child/adolescent psychiatry opportunity
- Private practice style setting offering schedule flexibility and autonomy to practice
- 100% outpatient position
- Will look at 2022 fellows
- No call responsibilities
- Administrative support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, and marketing services
- EMR and robust telemedicine to make seeing patients virtually easier
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail