You will enjoy living and working in Mankato, renowned for great outdoor activities and a safe community, and is located one hour south of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. It is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to brett.jones@CompHealth.com.
- Adult inpatient role
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- No nights calls Monday to Thursday
- Night call Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7 pm to 8 am, not required to come in to the hospital
- Opportunity to have a partial appointment in the academic setting if desired
- Board eligible or board certified
- 2022 J-1 visa sponsorship available
- $100K in combined start and retention bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail