You will enjoy practicing in this Wisconsin lakeside community that is well-known as one of the best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provide amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low, and standard of living is high.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatrist wanted
- Light call of 1:4 weekends and 5 weeknights per month
- Monday through Friday, flexible schedule
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Board certified, or board eligible within 2 years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail