Come practice in Catawba in the northern section of Roanoke County, Virginia. Catawba occupies the Catawba Valley, bound on the south by the north slope of Catawba Mountain and on the north by several mountains which form the border between Roanoke County and Craig County. It is known as a rural enclave of the Roanoke Valley with its farms, bed and breakfasts, and the Homeplace Restaurant.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Comprehensive benefits include generous PTO
- Student loan repayment available
- Inpatient general adult
- Monday through Friday schedule, no call or weekends
- 15 patients per day
- Will have own treatment team
- No intakes or H&Ps as NP takes care of those
- Will consider at 2023 candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail