You will enjoy practicing in Kansas City, which sits on Missouri's western edge, straddling the border with Kansas. It's known for its barbecue, jazz heritage, and fountains. Dine al fresco at one of its fine eateries, and you'll think you're in the South of France.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
Please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% outpatient neuro-psychiatry clinic
- Can work remotely
- Comfortable with TMS (or willing to learn) and MAT
- Work 16 hours per week, either 2, 8-hour shifts or 4, 4-hour shifts
- Physicians can work any day Monday to Sunday
- No call or weekend responsibilities
- Work with the mood disorder population and PTSD
- Ideally, suboxone certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail