Come practice in a southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, parks, and recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer, and elk.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Mike Jacob at 203.663.9362 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Adult psychiatrist seeing ages 18 and older
- On-site inpatient position
- Some call, 1 week on and 2 weeks off
- Visa candidates accepted
- 19-bed facility
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail