An opportunity for a psychiatrist experienced in electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) services is now available at a facility in Maryland. As the service chief, you will be responsible for the delivery and expansion of ECT services throughout the continuum of care programs You will collaborate with leadership to expand ECT service offerings, implement a training program, improve program performance, and ensure services meet quality standards. This position is a combination of both administrative and clinical responsibilities.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city, or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule from 9 am to 6 pm
- No call responsibilities
- Must have extensive experience with ECT
- Previous clinical leadership experience is preferred, not required
- Academic affiliation with teaching opportunities
- Must be board certified in psychiatry
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail