CompHealth is assisting a North Carolina health system with their search for a psychiatrist. This position is for a physician with a strong desire to train and supervise mid-levels. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they welcome both full-time and part-time availabilities. You will see 16 to 25 adult and geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities, depending on how busy you want to be, and travel within 90 minutes of Charlotte. The NPs take on-site call, and only in an emergency will you be contacted. A geriatric fellowship is a plus, not required, just comfortable with geriatric patients. The ideal candidate will have a desire to supervise mid-levels.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401(k) retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules, Monday through Friday, and part-time shifts available
- NPs take on-site call, only in emergency will you be contacted
- 16 to 25 patients a day (up to the physician)
- Initial evaluations up to 60 minutes and med management 30 minutes (both are very flexible)
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- BC within a year post residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail