CompHealth is assisting a South Carolina health system with their search for a psychiatrist. This position is for a physician with a strong desire to train and supervise mid-levels. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they welcome both full-time and part-time availabilities. You will see adult and geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities in the Greenville area. You will see 16 to 25 patients a day, depending on what you want. The NPs take on-site call, and only in an emergency will you be contacted. A geriatric fellowship is a plus, not required, just comfortable with geriatric patients.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401(k) retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
You will enjoy living in this South Carolina town with a great university, its own airport, diverse retail venues, and fine dining. The town has been named one of the nation's top 100 Best Communities for Young People to live in. You will be only a short drive away from famous beaches on the Outer Banks and Cape Hatteras.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules, Monday through Friday, and part-time shifts available
- NPs take on-site call, only in emergency will you be contacted
- 16 to 25 patients a day (up to the physician)
- Initial evaluations up to 60 minutes and med management 30 minutes (both are very flexible)
- BC within a year post residency
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail