You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought-after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Highly competitive compensation package will be offered
- Adult inpatient psychiatrist
- Average 16 to 20 patients per day
- 45 minutes for evaluations and 20 to 30 minutes for medication management
- Fully-staffed support team
- Duties will include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, and daily care of patients
- Management and inpatient experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of training/practice experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail