Roseville is the largest city in Placer County, in the Sacramento metropolitan area, and is one of the best places to live in California. Living in Roseville offers residents a dense suburban feel. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Roseville, and the public schools are highly rated.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email email@example.com.
- Opportunity to join a fast growing outpatient practice
- 100% outpatient work
- Will consider both adult and child psychiatrists
- No call schedule
- Medication management required
- 1 hour for evaluations, 30 minutes for med management
- Therapy management optional
- North side of Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail