Come practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus paid weekend coverage
- Full-time outpatient consult liaison director
- 4-day workweek
- Practice at an acute care, academic hospital
- Must be board certified
- Will take residents and fellows
- 20 miles to Westchester County Airport
- Located in the county of Fairfield
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail