Consult Liaison Director for General Outpatient Psychiatry Needed in Norwalk, Connecticut
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- General Practice, Psychiatry
- Position Type
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary plus paid weekend coverage
- Full-time outpatient consult liaison director
- 4-day workweek
- Practice at an acute care, academic hospital
- Must be board certified
- Will take residents and fellows
- 20 miles to Westchester County Airport
- Located in the county of Fairfield
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert