This opening is in Fort Worth, TX, home to world-class museums, university communities, and multinational corporations. There is an exciting night life and amenities for every taste and lifestyle.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Adult inpatient with some child and adolescent patients
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 7 days a month, includes 1 weekend
- See 15 to 18 patients a day
- 45 minutes to an 1 hour for initial evals and 15 to 20 minutes for med checks
- Join 3 psychiatrists and NPs on staff
- Immediate need
- Vibrant downtown area and an exciting city center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail