An internal medicine physician Needed in Campbellsville, KY. Enjoy a work/life balanced practice with a seasoned medical support staff. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. There will be no call or weekends required. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. J1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will also be considered.
This hospital-employed position comes with a competitive income guarantee and RVU bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, three different retirement plans, a sign-on bonus, $10K CME stipend, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in a great central Kentucky town. It has warm springs and mild winters, great dining, coffee shops, a university, and a local lake. Campbellsville is a great place to live and practice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For additional information, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Outpatient only
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- No call or weekends
- Average 20 patients per day
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Offering up to $125,000 in loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Enjoy Green River Lake with three marinas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail