An opportunity in Louisiana is now available to an experienced primary care physician. Join an innovative, senior-focused primary care service that treat patients with dignity. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a triaged call. You will enjoy spending more time with your patients seeing between 15 and 16 per day, so you can truly provide quality care. You will be supported by a team that includes physician extenders, medical assistants, care coaches, referral specialists, certified coders, and an experienced administrative staff.
This employed position offers a highly competitive salary and bonus. You will also be provided with medical benefits, vacation/holiday, a combo sign-on and relocation bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life/disability insurance, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648979.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- New practice scheduled to open in November
- 100% outpatient practice with triaged call
- Great schedule working Monday - Friday
- Enjoy a manageable patient census
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage
- Board certified with at least 2 to 5 years of experience
- Spanish preferred, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail