An internist opportunity is now available in Wyoming at an established multispecialty group. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with other IM physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will see 20 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work a 4.5- or 5-day workweek. If you do not currently hold a license in WY, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, loan repayment, medical benefits, PTO, 1 week of CME and $4,000 stipend, a 457b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Wyoming's horse country where ranches, rodeos, and Yellowstone National Park are king. You will find the people friendly and the scenery breathtaking.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with IM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9359 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651743.
- Well-established hospital at a beautiful facility in gorgeous WY town
- 100% outpatient
- 20 patients a day on average
- Board certified or board eligible
- Phone-only call for your critical care patients
- 225K+ base plus full medical benefits and much more
- Sign-on, relocation, and loan assist of more that $50k
- Generous PTO and CME with $4,000 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail