A primary care physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at a teaching hospital. They are offering a full-time position with 32 to 34 patient contact hours with the remaining time for administrative equaling 40 hours total. It is a Monday through Friday schedule with the option to work Saturday in the place of a weekday for the convenience of the physician, not a requirement. They will also look at part-time availabilities. They are looking to add 2 PC physicians to see patients of all ages.
This position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an area with a small-town atmosphere, an attractive setting, large wooded hills, a moderate cost of living, and proximity to Boston. This is a great location that you will be happy to call home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Open to residents
- Full time is 32 to 34 patient contact hours
- Flexible schedule, part time may also be considered
- Board certification required
- Academic affiliation
- Amazing benefits package
- Great location, commutable to Boston
- 100% outpatient
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail