A primary care physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at a clinic. They are offering a full-time position with 32 to 34 patient contact hours with the remaining time for administration for a total 40 hours. It is a Monday through Friday schedule with the option to work a Saturday in the place of a weekday for the convenience of the physician, not a requirement. They will also look at part-time availabilities. The incoming physician will see all adult patients.
This position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They are a not-for-profit organization and participates with a loan forgiveness program.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Open to residents
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule
- Full time is 32 to 34 patient contact hours, part time is also available
- Board certification required, unless within 2 years of residency
- Academic affiliation
- Amazing benefits package
- Great location, commutable to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail