An internist is needed to take over an office-only practice from a retiring physician in a small community in Oregon. You will work with other board-certified or board-eligible internists and family physicians plus nurse practitioners. You will have a shared phone call only of 1:10. This independent hospital is financially stable and has supportive and progressive leadership with 700 employees.
The hospital offers the highest financial package, including loan payback for your school loans, a strong base, multiple types of bonuses including performance, and $20K for relocation.
This city offers a unique blend of country-casual and urban culture. Concerts, plays, and art exhibits take place throughout the year and a burgeoning art community offers studio tours and gallery events. The surrounding mountains provide outstanding recreational fun.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email Roberta.firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2664777.
- Hospital-employed outpatient practice offers outstanding financial package
- Every benefit is offered including loan repayment
- Resident stipend available
- Work 4 days per week in office alongside 6 FPs, 2 IMs, and 3 NPs
- Share phone call with other primary care physicians, 1:10
- See 17 to 20 patients daily
- Take over patient base from retiring physician and be busy from day 1
- Small town environment with true 4 season recreation galore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail