A Rhode Island multispecialty group is their searching for an internal medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday though Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm with a shared call. You will see 18 to 20 adult patients per day. Come join other physicians, NPs, PAs, and other support staff. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an RI license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. It has long beaches on the Atlantic and is located only a short drive away from Boston, MA and the rest of New England.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2665174.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Outpatient adult population
- Board certified or board eligible
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Rotating and shared call by all physicians
- Option for shareholder status with additional benefits
- Base salary plus incentive
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail