Several outpatient practices in Connecticut need additional internal medicine physicians. Senior partners are retiring in some and others need to add physicians for growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and a 4-day workweek is available. The incoming physicians can expect to see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. You will have the opportunity to precept medical students and residents from Yale and a nearby program. You will be supported by other physicians as well as excellent office staffs. The groups require that you be board certified or board eligible. A CT license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
These positions offer a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Loan payback can be arranged.
Come live and practice in the vibrant Connecticut suburbs in sought after Fairfield or New Haven County, close to Long Island Sound with easy access to New York City. There is plenty of great local dining, shopping, entertainment, and several local colleges and universities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665773.
- 4 practices are recruiting Internists due to retirements and growth
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, possible 4-day workweek
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunities
- Shared phone call varies from 1:4 to 1:10 depending on size of group
- Very competitive salaries plus generous bonuses, all benefits including loan payback
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Highly desirable communities to live in with top CT schools, and all cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail