A multispecialty group in California needs additional internist support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. This will be a great opportunity to build your own practice. The schedule is Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The ideal candidate will have a California medical license, or have begun the licensing process.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2669776.
- BE/BC internal medicine physician
- Fully outpatient
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package
- Incentive bonus plan
- Clinic hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Waiting patient panel
- California license or in the process preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail