A hospital-owned multispecialty clinic in Nebraska needs additional family practice physician support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule will be 4 days per week with a 1:6 call or better. You can expect to see 20 to 30 patients per day on average. The healthcare team is composed of both primary and specialty care physicians and surgeons, committed to delivering high-quality, comprehensive services. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in NE, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. Final year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. J-1 and H-1B visa holders are welcomed.
You will receive a competitive compensation with production and quality bonuses. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision for physician and family, life insurance, a sign-on bonus, relocation package, $4.5K stipend for CME, a retirement package, 30 days of PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage. Student loan forgiveness is $20K per year for 5 years, equaling $100K.
This family-friendly, safe and bustling community is located in the gentle rolling hills of northeast Nebraska. In this clean, safe, growing Midwestern city you will find the charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city. Nebraska is known for its hard-working, laid back country living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other IM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Excellent income potential
- Hospital-owned multispecialty clinic
- Employed opportunity with up to $100K in student loan forgiveness
- Outpatient only
- Flexible scheduling
- State-of-the-art facilities in which to work
- Physician-led healthcare team
- Final year residents and visa candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail