An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kentucky. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and outgoing physician to relocate with great schools, local feel, and urban amenities close by. The incoming physician can choose outpatient only or a traditional work schedule. You will have the opportunity to be the collaborating physician for 2 NPS as well as have leadership positions within the medical staff. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in the City of Versailles. It has the small town feel that you want with the urban access you will need. It lies 13 miles by road west of Lexington and is part of the Lexington-Fayette Metropolitan Statistical Area
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus potential
- Loan repayment available
- Choose outpatient only or traditional
- Be the collaborating physician for 2 NPs
- Leadership positions within the medical staff available
- Economic growth is occurring in the county as well as the hospital
- Located only 20 minutes from Lexington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail