A group practice in Arizona needs an internal medicine physician. This is a great opportunity for a physician who is passionate about working with underserved and diverse patients. The schedule is 4, 10-hour days. The incoming physician will have a waiting patient panel 20 to 25 per day on average. You will work with a team of 2 family nurse practitioners in this established practice. You will also float to a nearby office. Candidates need to be board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and Spanish, but this is not required.
This position offers a competitive compensation with a productivity bonus and license fee/membership reimbursement. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental for you and your family, accrued PTO, CME time with stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and Federal Tort malpractice. Loan repayment options are also available.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2707258.
- Very generous benefits
- Established group practice with FNP support
- 4 10-hour days per week
- Will also float to nearby office
- Take over existing patient panel and see 20 to 25 patients per day
- Join 2 FP nurse practitioners
- Teaching and mentorship opportunities available, if desired
- Loan repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail