McAllen is the largest city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States, and the 21st-most populous city in Texas. It is at the southern tip of the state in the Rio Grande Valley, close to the country of Mexico. Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus potential and benefits
- Outpatient position
- Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- See an average of 12 to 16 patients per day
- Deliver professional, friendly, and quality care to seniors
- Must have 3 or more years experience with Medicare Advantage and managed care
- Must be board certified
- EMR is eClinicalWorks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail