You will enjoy practicing in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- NHSC score of 19
- Primary care for women's health
- Outpatient position, no deliveries
- Flexible hours, Monday through Friday with some Saturdays
- Call rotates amongst the providers, averages about 4 times per year
- Average 18 to 25 patients per day
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- 37 minutes to Providence, RI and 1 hour to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail