You will enjoy working in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Great base salary, production incentives, and extensive benefits
- Clinic hours Monday - Friday, 4 or 5-day workweek schedule
- 60% clinical, 40% admin; 10 - 14 patients per day
- Participate in the planning, development, and coordination of clinical health care programs
- Coordination, delivery, and supervision of medical care services in the adult medicine department
- Visa candidates welcomed
- BC or BE accepted
- Practice in close proximity to Providence, RI and Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail