Society Hill is a historic, close-knit and quiet community close to the North Carolina border. It is home to the Pee Dee Indian Tribe, located 10 miles to Bennettsville, SC, and 75 miles to Charlotte, NC.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation plus annual increases based on quality and productivity
- Quarterly clinical outcome bonuses
- Work with 1 other physician providing outpatient services
- Schedule of 5 8-hour days, 1 of which contains 4 hours of admin time
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- BC or BE required
- 20 patients per day
- Practice in a small southern town packed with charm and steeped in history
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail