CompHealth is currently assisting a Nebraska clinic with their search for a cardiologist. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with some call. You will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. You will work with 2 other dedicated primary cardiologists and a large team to help with call and complex cardiac procedures. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NE medical license, if necessary. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
With proximity to national historic sites and monuments, a variety of accommodations and a charm all its own, Scottsbluff makes a good jumping-off point for any northwest Nebraska journey. Go ahead and make your side trips to Gering and Bayard (for Scotts Bluff National Monument and Chimney Rock National Historic Site, respectively), but return to Scottsbluff to spot bison and tigers at Riverside Discovery Center, visit the grave of Mormon pioneer Rebecca Winters and enjoy a summertime farmers market and locally owned, original restaurants and shops.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com. To get started, refer to job number 2659321.
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Largest cardiac program in the area
- Work with a robust team
- Heart and vascular clinic opened for 10 years
- 5-day week with call (1:3 with support)
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 18 patients per day
- Near national historic sites and monuments and originally owned restaurants and shops
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail