Opening for Interventional Cardiologist in Portsmouth, OH
- Portsmouth, Ohio
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- Position Type
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Well established practice with large support staff
- Generous loan repayment available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 1:3 call schedule
- 1 night per week on rotation, half day on Friday
- 7 physicians, 5 APs, 10 clinicians, 9 clerical staff, and 1 EKG tech
- BC or BE accepted, fellowship required
- Various salary structure options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert