A fantastic interventional cardiologist position is now available in Denver, CO. This is an opportunity to join some of the best cardiologists in the state. Become part of a renowned medical facility and reside in a world-class city, like Denver.
This opportunity calls for both peripherals and coronary intervention to qualify. Come live and practice in Denver, Colorado, with a beautiful and growing downtown. All the outdoor activities, new museums, top-rated schools, fantastic dining, exquisite shopping and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off, you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention. To get details, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Reference job number 2787802.
- Strong compensation package with outstanding benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered
- Required skills include peripherals, coronary, and more
- Traditional schedule of Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Opportunity offers a terrific call schedule with other cardiologists
- Practice with one of the highly respected institutions in metro Colorado
- Become part of a world-class facility with excellent doctors
- Desirable location in Downtown Denver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail