Come practice in Albany, the capital of New York, where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. The capital district has emerged as a major anchor of Tech Valley and offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- $100K in sign-on and retention bonuses
- Each office offers a huge team of support
- 6 weeks of vacation
- 1 week of CME time (will pay for both IM and card recert)
- New grads and experienced physicians welcome
- 8 am - 5 pm or 7 on/7 off schedule available
- Relocation assistance
- H-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail