Fond du Lac Regional Clinic SC, a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement, is recruiting for a board certified/eligible orthopedic surgeon. Professionally rewarding opportunity to join an established department of experienced orthopedic surgeons with dedicated advanced practitioner support. Position Highlights:
- General orthopedic surgery position: subspecialty interests welcomed.
- Regional call rotation of 1:8 weekends offers an excellent work/life balance; some limited weekday call requirements.
- Epic electronic medical record.
- Start with a market competitive guaranteed salary along with a generous sign-on bonus.
- Eligibility for a production-based bonus and additional incentive compensation for quality, service, and leadership.
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent retirement and deferred compensation, and annual CME allowance!
- Enjoy being an integral part of a family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas.
SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital, a 174 bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution, is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, whether it is cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, including angioplasty and open-heart surgery; home or hospice care; maternity services; minimally invasive and robotic surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women's health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care. SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center.The Community
Fond du lac, a thriving community of just over 43,000, is situated at the foot of Wisconsin's Lake Winnebago (a location that gives the city its French name), Fond du Lac is an easy drive to Milwaukee, Madison (the state capital) and Green Bay.
Lake Winnebago is Wisconsin's largest inland lake. The 400 acres of islands and lakefront making up Lakeside Park are a focal point for outdoor activity throughout the summer. Additionally, Kettle Moraine State Park is within a short drive.
Fond du Lac's educational system consistently gets top academic performance grades in both state and national ratings and the public and private elementary and secondary systems are widely recognized as one of the best in the state and the Midwest.
Physician - State of Work Location