University of Rochester Seeking Non-Invasive Cardiology Faculty
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Dansville, New York
- Closing date
- Sep 28, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
The University of Rochester in Upstate NY is seeking Non-Invasive Cardiologists to join our expanding regional faculty program. Work alongside supportive faculty colleagues, APPs and nursing teams in our established practice sites.
- 4.5 days/week of outpatient clinic and 0.5 day/week for administrative time
- EMR: Epic
- UR Faculty appointment, commensurate w/ experience
- Guaranteed salary
- Relocation stipend
- PTO: 22 vacation days/year and 9 national holidays
- CME: annual stipend, plus 5 days/year for conferences; also offer separate allowance for professional dues
- Full medical malpractice coverage
- Able to sponsor H1-B visa, depending on your circumstances
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
The University of Rochester is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.
Apply for University of Rochester Seeking Non-Invasive Cardiology Faculty
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert