ChenMed invites Physician Leaders, BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatrics, to become Regional Chief Medical Officers (RCMO). The RCMO at ChenMed is responsible for overseeing a group of centers within a regional market.
This physician will focus on selecting top clinical talent and developing them towards partnership and leadership positions.
ChenMed is growing our services to lead preventative V.I.P. care for seniors in our community. ChenMed is based in the greater Miami Area but leads the Senior Care Revolution in 15 states and 31 Cities through our 100+ clinics and centers. We are a physician-led, rapidly expanding organization that has 1 focus area; rescue any and every senior in need of primary care services through our values: Love, Accountability, and Passion. Our physicians enjoy the following:
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-5:00pm. No hospital privileges required.
- Serve as a coach/mentor/trainer to staff providers, giving guidance in best practices and increasing overall clinical engagement/ culture in the region.
- This position reports to the Division Chief Medical Officer and will support the Regional Chief Medical Officer as necessary to drive regional clinical operations and performance.
- As needed, the RCCO may be called upon to support the broader Clinical talent needs in the region.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive base salary based on past leadership experience.
- Commencement bonus and quality incentives bonuses based on your region.
- Car Allowance included
- 27 Combined Days Off (PTO, Holiday s, and Personal)
- An additional 5 CME days with an allowance of $3500
- Comprehensive benefits package offerings, to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match
- Provided relocation expense