ChenMed invites Physician Leaders, BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatrics, to become Medical Director of Transformation-FIT (MDFIT). MDFIT(s) at ChenMed is an experiential learning, leadership development role responsible for delivery of transformative primary care which improves outcomes, leading and developing people, managing projects, developing partnerships, and practicing influential communication. The position requires full time travel, and geographic assignments in 3-4 geographies or more per year for 2 years. The is a fast-track “Fellowship” for 2 years, leading successful candidates to positions as Center Medical Director, Regional Medical Director, Regional Chief Medical Officer, Regional Chief Clinical Officer, or other leadership roles within ChenMed.
Unlike other ‘fellowship’ programs, this program provides a full, competitive Medical Director’s salary and benefits, and NOT a PGY 4-6 level salary.
ChenMed is growing our services to lead preventative V.I.P. care for seniors in our community. ChenMed is based in the greater Miami Area but leads the Senior Care Revolution in 15 states and 31 Cities through our 100+ clinics and centers. We are a physician-led, rapidly expanding organization that has “1” focus area; rescue any and every senior in need of primary care services through our values: Love, Accountability, and Passion.
- Medical Director/ Physician delivering transformative primary care in a hands-on, onsite, developmental pathway role, serving our underserved communities in a fast-paced hypergrowth clinical setting, to gain the skills to be effective clinical leaders
- Unrestricted license to practice in clinical specialty, as well as a DEA. Available for travel 100% of the time for 2 years, as well as have a valid Driver’s license.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-5:00pm. Full-time position, with 50-75% clinical care. Patient Panel size is 225 annual maximum. No hospital privileges required.
- This position reports to Chief Transformation Officer.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive salary and benefits.
- Commencement bonus and quality incentives bonuses.
- 27 Combined Paid Days Off (PTO, Holiday’s, and Personal)
- An additional 5 CME days with an allowance of $3500
- Comprehensive benefits offering, to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match