Ascension St. Vincent is seeking collaborative, evidence-based Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join their growing MFM team in Evansville. Ascension St. Vincent is a Level III perinatal center in the state of Indiana, and is seeking two MFMs to help grow our well established department and serve our community. Our department is a full service, referral based practice offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services, with no deliveries required. Position is open to FT, PT and PRN providers.
- Join our friendly, collaborative team practicing evidence based medicine with an office based schedule and shared call coverage.
- New graduates and experienced practitioners are encouraged to apply to this unique opportunity to practice, live and work in our vibrant city of Evansville.
- Call is home based with no in house call requirements.
- Consultative practice, with no delivery requirement at a Level III perinatal center offering the best of both worlds.
- Our practice covers services from consultation only, to comprehensive care of the most complex obstetrical cases, with delivery services being covered by our fleet of OB hospitalists.
- Enjoy full support from Jasmine Porter NP, our maternal/fetal nurse navigator, 2 Registered nurses, 2 Sonographers on site who are also Echo certified.
- GE E10 machines.
- Fetal/Neonatal Palliative Care program developed to help families with life limiting fetal anomalies.
- Currently our clinic is hiring a nurse practitioner to provide clinical support with our total/comprehensive prenatal patients and supporting our Diabetes in Pregnancy clinic.
- Our MFMs engage in teaching opportunities with Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents, as well Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant students. Additional education offerings include department wide education including but not limited to Fetal Case presentations, Maternal Case presentations, medical staff and sonographer staff education, and even have opportunities to provide statewide education if desired.
- Enjoy the feel of an office that runs like a “private practice” coupled with a strong service line connection to our Ascension St. Vincent MFM practice in Indianapolis
- Broad referral area with well-respected Maternal and Neonatal Transport service.
- Strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
This is an exciting time to join the team at Ascension St. Vincent, as we are in the process of remodeling our Labor and Delivery, OB emergency department and mother/baby units. We are an acute care hospital which includes critical care units and a full complement of subspecialty services allowing us to care for mothers and babies in the same hospital.